The Simple Summary of the History of The Free Church of England in a Form of Timeline and Graphics

[English] As I was reading the book The Free Church of England by John Fenwick, I realised that the roots of this church and also its trajectory go through very complex processes. Then, to help me reading while going through the pages of this book, I started creating a simple but helpful graphic to visualize the history of the FCE according to the book of J. Fenwick.

[Português] Enquanto lia o livro The Free Church of England de John Fenwick, percebi que as raízes dessa igreja e também sua trajetória passam por processos bastante complexos, então, para me ajudar na leitura, enquanto passava pelas páginas do livro, fui criando um gráfico simples, mas que ajuda visualizar a história da FCE de acordo com o livro de J. Fenwick.

 The Free Church of England
I am a reformed/evangelical member of the Free Church of England through Igreja Anglicana Reformada do Brasil in São Paulo, so checking the evangelical roots of the FCE was something very special for me.

Graphic Sample in JPG

PDF EM PORTUGUÊS (versão 1.0)


Igreja Anglicana Reformada do Brasil & Free Church of England


No comments:

Post a Comment